About Hostelworld Coupons
By integrating with Talon One, the world’s most powerful marketing promotion engine, we support a coupons system that can be used by you against a booking for any room rate type advertised by our hostel partners globally on the Hostelworld Sites with the exception of our “Pay Now” and “Change Booking” room rates.
How to Use Your Coupon
- Log in to your Hostelworld account via any of the Hostelworld Sites.
- Search for your desired hostel property and select your chosen room(s)/dorm(s) and room rate type (i.e., Non-flexible Booking, Standard Flexible Booking etc.).
- Click on the “Book Now” button to proceed to our “Secure Checkout” page.
- On the Secure Checkout page, simply type the Coupon code into the promotional box in the booking field and the relevant discount will be automatically deducted from the final price of the chosen room(s)/dorm(s) and room rate type.
- Click the “Confirm” button to confirm your booking.
- Each Coupon is identified by a unique numeric code and each Coupon will have a different corresponding percentage (%) discount applicable to it.
- Each Coupon will be valid for a single use only. If you apply your Coupon to a booking and you later cancel your booking (in accordance with the hostel’s cancellation policy), the Coupon will no longer be valid.
- Each Coupon is valid for a limited time only and will expire on the date specified on the Coupon. Coupons cannot be replaced if lost or misplaced.
- Hostelworld reserves the right to modify or cancel any Coupon offer at any time and for any reason. Hostelworld reserves the right to cancel a Coupon if it reasonably suspects fraud or misconduct.
- Coupons can only be applied to bookings on the Hostelworld Sites. Coupons cannot be applied retrospectively to any booking. If you do not enter the Coupon code at the time of booking as specified above, the booking will not be eligible for the discount.
- Coupons will be denominated in EUR but can be used when paying in GBP or USD.
- Coupons are not transferable or exchangeable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupon, voucher, offer, discount or promotion offered by Hostelworld.
- Hostelworld can transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation but will ensure that the transfer does not affect your rights under these Terms.
- Hostelworld can amend the Terms for these reasons: if we have to make a change to comply with a law or regulation that applies to us; if we are making the Terms better or fairer for you; if we are protecting you or Hostelworld from fraud or other harmful activity by third parties; if the way our Hostelworld Sites work is changing and this means that we have a good reason to change the Terms to reflect this; if our costs have changed and we need to make a reasonable change to reflect this; or if we need to update our contact details.
- Hostelworld shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using the Coupon, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Hostelworld accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected email or other communications. Hostelworld assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a Coupon or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then Hostelworld may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Coupon.
- Hostelworld’s full details are: Hostelworld.com Limited (company number 337103), Floor 3, Charlemont Exchange, Charlemont St, Dublin, D02 VN88, Ireland.