Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups can shorten the length of stay or number of beds up to a month or greater prior to arrival date for no charge. A 50% fee of the difference will be applied if modified between one month and two week prior. There is no refund if modified less than two week prior to arrival. When there are refunds, the difference will be paid by either via wire transfer (minus transfer fees) or in cash upon arrival. No refund if done later than those deadlines. Reservations can always add more beds or days depending on availability, and will be upheld to the original cancellation/modification dates.
Cancellations done one month or greater prior to arrival will receive a full refund. A 50% fee will charged if cancelled less than a month but greater than two weeks prior to arrival. There is no refund if cancelled less than two week prior to arrival. When there are refunds, the difference will be paid by either via wire transfer (minus transfer fees).
No shows forfeit the full balance, and the beds will be reallocated. We urge reservations to alert us of any late arrivals.
Additional Terms and Conditions
By making this booking you are ok with staff reception hours may be limited when large groups are present and the pub could also have reduced hours catered to your groups needs. A security deposit of up to 10 EUR per person will apply (especially to stag/hen groups) and will be returned after check-out inspection.
Children under 18 must have adult supervision at all times. All groups are subject to leaving a deposit of 10 EUR each or their passport to be held until a check-out inspection, to ensure proper behavior is upheld.
For groups of 8 or more people, there will be sent an invoice upon booking and the entire balance is due within two weeks (unless the date is closer to arrival, then it is due prior to arrival). The balance can be paid via Visa / MasterCard (with 3% processing fee). If the deposit is not paid in time, the booking will be automatically cancelled (and any deposit made to booking sites will be forfeited).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
APP Hostelworld para telemóvel
Faça a sua reserva em movimento com a nossa aplicação móvel da Hostelworld.