Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation & No show policy:
- Cancellation or early check out should be informed to the hotel by fax 20 days in low season and 30 days in high season before date of arrival. Otherwise one night cancellation fee equivalent to contract rate will be applied.
- No refunds will be given for checking out early.
- Incase of No-Show full charge will be applied.
- children under 12 years old occupying the same room as parents with no extra charge but have to pay for 100% of breakfast rate.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Pay-in slip should be faxed to the hotel, in case of cash payment.
2. Reservation will be automatically cancelled if your payment is failure.
3. Free of charge for deposit box.
4. All subject credit accepted (VISA, MASTER CARD) but we charge 5% extra for bank fee.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Selling Out Soon
APP Hostelworld para telemóvel
Faça a sua reserva em movimento com a nossa aplicação móvel da Hostelworld.