Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to arrival.
The following are the cancellation charges that Star City Hotel*** will communicate to all Group Organisers:
6-8 weeks before arrival date: 50% of total cost
3-6 weeks before arrival date: 75% of total cost
Less than 3 weeks before: 100% of total cost
Note: Booking conditions and cancellation fees for groups, which are booked less than four weeks before arrival, must be agreed at the time of booking.
Reduction in numbers / amendments to reservations
6-8 weeks before arrival date: 25% of total cost amendments / reduction **
3-6 weeks before arrival date: 75% of total cost amendment / reduction
Less than 3 weeks: 100% of total cost amendment / reduction **
Note: ** Depending on numbers of reduction / amendment this is the percentage charged
Additional Terms and Conditions
-In certain cases, Star City Hotel*** may alter the above conditions and cancellation / reduction in numbers / amendments to reservations charges as it sees fit. Star City Hotel*** agrees to communicate any new conditions to the group organiser / agent at the time of booking.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
The group organiser / agent agrees to provide flight / arrival details for the group on confirmation and a full name list for the group no later than two weeks before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Selling Out Soon
APP Hostelworld para telemóvel
Faça a sua reserva em movimento com a nossa aplicação móvel da Hostelworld.