Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If more than 1 months notice is given then only the booking deposit (10%) will be lost. If less than 1 month, but more than 14 days notice then the cancellation fee is 50% of the total. If less than 14 days notice is given then there will be no refund due at all.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Arrivals and Departures
New arrivals may check into their rooms after 2pm each day. Guests may arrive earlier and leave their luggage at the hostel but access to rooms will not be granted until after 2pm. Departing guests must remove all their belongings from their room, and check out, before 10am. After this time guests may make use of the luggage storage facilities but all possessions must be removed from the room and the security card handed back to reception.
2. Guest Behaviour
The comfort, safety and security of our guests is of paramount importance to Palmers Lodge. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests, staff or local residents will be requested to leave the hostel premises and will not be offered a refund. Guests are expected to respect other guests, staff, local residents and property. In the case of groups, the group leaders must ensure that all members of their group behave in an acceptable manor, failure of any individual group member to do so will result in the expulsion of the whole group.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Palmers Lodge premises. Any guest found smoking within the building will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will not be offered a refund. A smoking area and ashtrays are provided outside the building for guests who wish to smoke.
4. Personal Property
Guests may use secure lockers (located under each bed), the luggage store (located outside) and/or lockers located in the basement however it remains the guest's responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times. Palmers Lodge accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to property however sustained or caused.
5. Palmers Lodge Property
Upon check in guests will receive a security card for access to both the hostel and their room. These cards are activated for the period of stay only and must be handed back to reception on check out. Failure to return the card will result in a £5.00 charge which may be charged against the customer's credit card.
Except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence Palmers Lodge's liability remains, at all times, limited to the value of the services booked, excluding any amendment charges paid to us.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
For Group Bookings of over 20 persons you will need to contact Hostelworld's groups department directly to make sure that we allocate as many of you in the same room(s).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
APP Hostelworld para telemóvel
Faça a sua reserva em movimento com a nossa aplicação móvel da Hostelworld.