Direcções para Hostal Jentoft
Mapa e direcções
By car: From the airport or N IV or other directions. Take the ring road towards SE 30 Huelva Estadio Mérida or Olimpico.Una Once at the roundabout take Alamillo Bridge by continuing along Avenida Jimenez Becerril Tournament until you reach Calle Arjona.Una Once there, the hostel is Benidorm on the street is a side street leading to Arjona. (Recommended)
2. By plane: There are two options. 1. Bus: runs every 30 minutes and is the most economical (2.50 € approx.). Get off at the last stop. Once there you can walk (about 10-15 min.) Or take a taxi to the Hostel ( approximately 5-7 €). (Recommended).
2. Taxi: Taxi fare ranges from 20-30 €.
3. Regular Bus: There are two bus stations in Seville. 1. Plaza de Armas: We are a two minute walk.
2. Prado de San Sebastian: We are a 20-25 min walk or you can take a taxi costs about 5-7 €. (Recommended).
3. Rail: There is only one station called Station of Santa Justa. There are two options. 1. Take a taxi: cost approximately € 15-20. (Recommended)
2. Take a bus line. It is advisable to ask the best route to the hostel at any point of station information.