Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Special Group Policies
-A deposit of 30% of the total amount must be paid as a diposit through bank transference so as to confirm the reservation. After this payment, this amount will not be refunded in any case and modifications will be subject to new prices and conditions if proceed.
-One month before the arrival must be paid a 70% of the total amount.
-Modifications must be done by e-mail, and they will be subject to availability.
- The leader of the group has to be at hostel and assure the good behavior of the group. Feetup hostels have the right to cancel or reduce the stay if the behaviour of the group affect the other guests in a negative way.
- During the check in, all the passengers have to show us the ID or Passport (if they are from UE) or JUST THE PASSPORT if they are from the rest of the world. The group will be asked for 10€ per person as a deposit. It will be refunded at the end of the stay if everything was OK during the stay.
Home Hostels Team
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
APP Hostelworld para telemóvel
Faça a sua reserva em movimento com a nossa aplicação móvel da Hostelworld.