Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. For security reasons, cancellations can only be verified through email.
2. If you inform us of a cancellation with 7 days notice or more before the day of your reservation check-in, you will not be charged.
3. Your credit card will be charged the price of one night's stay equal to the room reserved in the case of: *Total or partial cancellation of a confirmed reservation passed the 7 day period.
4. Your credit card will be charged the price of the first night and 50% of the next day if you inform us the cancellation on the accomodation day.
1. If you fail to arrive on the first day of your reservation, or check-in day, without prior information of cancellation of your total reservation, your credit card will be charged all reserved days.
2. If you fail to arrive before 11:00 pm on the first day of your reservation, or check-in day, your reservation will be cancelled and no-show charges will apply.
3. We are not responsible for any incidents that occur during your trip.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Selling Out Soon
APP Hostelworld para telemóvel
Faça a sua reserva em movimento com a nossa aplicação móvel da Hostelworld.