Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Total amount must be paid by credit card 3 weeks before arrival for groups of 10+. For groups of 20+ persons or more, payment must be paid 6 weeks before arrival date. Once payment is taken the booking cannot be altered or cancelled, so Nelly's recommends that you collect all of your group's payment before that date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Male groups of 5 or more from UK or Ireland must fully book all dorms they occupy and cannot share with other guests. If a group wishes to change numbers before payment date this depends on availability.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
All groups of males from UK or Ireland cannot share dorms with other guests so they must book all beds in dorms they occupy. They must pay a 30 euro security deposit per person on arrival, sign a group booking conditions declaration and agree to follow house rules [see booking site]. Deposits are returned at departure after rooms have been inspected. All guests must have individual room keys [10euro CASH deposit]. All groups must check in before 11pm unless previously agreed with Nelly's and must be sober on arrival or they will be refused check in until they sober up.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
APP Hostelworld para telemóvel
Faça a sua reserva em movimento com a nossa aplicação móvel da Hostelworld.