Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
– A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking.
– Full payment in cash only is required upon check in.
– In the event of cancellation, no refund of deposit, booking fee or any prepayment made will be given.
– In the event of early checkout, o refund of deposit, booking fee or any prepayment made will be given.
Additional Terms and Conditions
– Check in – 1400 hrs.
– Check out- 1200 hrs.
– 50% of bed/room rates will be chargeable for check in between 0000hrs to 0700hrs or check out between 1300hrs to 1800hrs
– Guests who arrive prior to check-in time may use our facilities or leave their bags with us whilst exploring the city. Likewise, guest with late flight or bus may leave baggage with us at no additional cost subjected to bed availability.
– Early check in and/or late check out will be subjected to rooms availability
– Children below the age of 6 are not allowed to stay in the hostel.
– Children below the age of 12 have to stay within private room (booking of entire dorm) and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
– Personal data provided is confidential and will not be shared with any other entity. The data will be added to our database only for statistical studies of the Hostel and to inform guests of future promotions, events and news.
– All deposit paid are non-refundable.
– A valid passport & full payment is required upon check in.
– In case of no-show, there will be no refund made.
– A 50% non-refundable deposit via Paypal is required to secure the booking.
– 14 person or less staying 6 nights or less, 100% non-refundable deposit.
In the event of early checkout :
-No charge incurred if hostel is informed 7 days prior to amended check-out date.
– A one night charge penalty will be imposed if hostel is informed less than 7 days prior to new check-out date.
In the event of cancellation of booking:
– No charge if hostel is informed of the cancellation more than 7 days before check-in.
– First night charge if hostel is informed of the cancellation less than 7 days before check-in.
– All guests are required to place a refundable security deposit of S$20 per person upon check in.
– For the safety of all our guests, there is strictly no sharing of beds.
– Smoking is not allowed within the premises except for designated area.
– Hostel will keep the room/bed for 3 hours from the stated time of arrival, after which it will be released for bookings. If there is a delay in your itinerary, kindly inform us know through email (email@example.com) or phone (+65 6298 0015).
– The hostel welcome all visitors. However, for the safety and security of all guests, visitors are only permitted at our 24hr reception & cafe area .
– Guests can loan towels at a minimal fee of SGD3 per piece.
– The hostel reserves the rights to evict guests or visitors should the safety and peaceful stay of the rest of the guests and staffs of the hostel be compromised.
– The owners, operators, management, agents and staff of Central 65 Hostel & Cafe accept no responsibility for loss, injury, damage or death to guests or their property, whether through negligence or otherwise.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Selling Out Soon
APP Hostelworld para telemóvel
Faça a sua reserva em movimento com a nossa aplicação móvel da Hostelworld.